Update! The Phase 4 Launch will be on Thursday, June 28, 2018!
The Lincoln Park Launch Party has been RESCHEDULED for Thursday, June 28, 2018 (4pm to 6pm).
We jumped the gun a bit in our excitement. We appreciate your flexibility and apologize for any confusion.
Before that happens, you have a little work to do.
“How can I be ready for the Lincoln Park Launch?”
Get started on approvals and qualifications now!
1) Pre-qualification Letter from Lender: Homebuyers must have a pre-approval letter from a local lender including principle rate, type, terms and PITI payment. Please contact us for a list of our preferred lenders.
2) Application & Approval from the Summit Combined Housing Authority (SCHA):
You will need your Lender Pre-approval to complete the SCHA qualifying process. Check in with one of the friendly staff at SCHA and let them know which Lincoln Park home you are interested in and they will determine if you are qualified.
*Buyers must have digital copies (.PDF format) of their Lender and SCHA Approvals to participate in the Sales Process.
a) Income qualifying applies to homebuyers purchasing a home in 100% AMI Categories (double homes & small single family). Applications are available at the Lincoln Park sales office or on the SCHA website.
b) Homebuyers purchasing a home in 120% AMI category are NOT subject to income qualifying. An Employment affidavit will be verified by the SCHA. Employment affidavits are also available at the Lincoln Park sales office. Summit Combined Housing Authority: Contact Vickie Lewis – email VickieL@summithousing.us or Call 970.453.3552
3) NEW Sales Process:
Lincoln Park is excited to streamline the Sales Process for Phase 4 into three easy steps.
Step 1: The Final Phase 4 pricing will be released at the Launch Party.
Step 2: NEW Online Buyer’s Worksheet –
The evening of the Launch Party (June 28th), a LINK to the Online Buyer’s Worksheet will go LIVE. The LINK will be available at the Launch Party, posted on the website, and sent to the Interest List. (Sign up now to be on the Interest List). If you can access the LINK and have digital (.PDF) lender and SCHA approval letters, you will be able to complete the Online Buyer’s Worksheet from any location with a computer. It’s fast and easy and will only take a few minutes. The deadline to fill out the Online Buyer’s Worksheet will be July 3rd. With the data collected from the Online Buyer’s Worksheet, the team will sort, study and verify to determine who are the most qualified buyers. This will likely take a few days.
The most qualified buyers will be determined by the weighted questions in the worksheet:
- Where do you work? (current & one previous – Breckenridge has priority, then Frisco, Silverthorne & Dillon)
- How long have you worked there?
- What is your position/title at work?
- Top 3 home choices.
There will be an opportunity for you to upload a personal letter if you desire, but not required.
Step 3: Opportunity to write a Contract
– When the most qualified buyers have been determined, we will notify those buyers that they have an opportunity to write a contract on a Phase 4 Home. We will work through the list of buyers until all of the Lincoln Park Phase 4 homes are under contract. All buyers will be notified when all the Phase 4 homes are under contract.
We appreciate your patience and know that you are anxious to start the process. In the meantime, please see Lincoln Park Buyer Information Packet for earnest money and deposit requirements, plus an estimated timeline, as well as a few recommended local lenders. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to set up a meeting at Courtney@lincolnparkbreck.com or 970.418.4900